Community Promotion Grants
The Community Promotion Grant Program awards funding to nonprofit charitable and/or civic organizations in order to supplement existing funds that either create or enhance services that positively impact the greatest number of City residents.
Priority will be given to programs supporting one or more of the following focus areas:
- Promotions and Arts
- Senior Support/Aging in Place
- Youth Development Needs
The Board of Aldermen adopted the Community Promotion Grant Policy (Resolution 17-18) on October 19, 2017. The purpose of the Policy is to formalize the process for the application and distribution of City funds to nonprofit organizations.
The Fiscal Year 2023 Community Promotion Grant Funding Cycle is now open. Applications are due by January 17, 2022.
To submit an application, interested organizations should do the following:
- Review the Program Overview
- Ensure all reporting is up to date (if previous funding has been granted)
- Complete the Online Application
- We greatly prefer online applications. If unable to use the online form, you may use this paper application.
- Funding will be distributed after July 1, 2022
- Partial funding may be awarded in lieu of a full reward
- Feedback is available for viewing after review and funding is decided
Interim and Final Grant Reporting
All Community Promotion Grant Award Recipients must submit:
- Interim Report: due on January 31, 2023
- Final Report: due on July 31, 2023