Containment Lab Community Advisory Committee (CLCAC)
- 7 p.m.
- Next meeting will be held virtually on Tuesday, January 12 hosted by Frederick County
- This meeting will be streamed live on the CLCAC’s live portal located at www.FrederickCountyMD.gov/Commissions.
- In order to listen to this meeting toll-free, please dial:
- enter code 9813
- select: *1 to listen while muted
- select: *2 to leave a voicemail comment that can be played back to the CLCAC
- select: *3 to be placed into a live speaker queue on mute and they will not be able to speak until the administrator of the meeting allows them to. Please stay on the line until you are introduced. If you are called upon and do not respond, you will lose your place in the queue.
- You must state your name and address at the beginning of your phone call, message, or voicemail for your message to be presented during the meeting. Please do not say your phone number as this will be made public.
- Occur in January, April, July and October on second Tuesday of the month
- City Hall - Board Room
101 N Court Street
Frederick, MD 21701
- Special circumstances: Under COVID Pandemic restrictions, CLCAC meetings at City Hall have resumed as virtual meetings which are open to the public as of October 13,2020
Guidance on how to attend Virtual CLCAC Meetings will be posted here two weeks prior the next regularly scheduled or special meeting if scheduled.
Virtual meetings will be recorded and archived at CLCAC VIDEOS
Questions may be sent to the following address prior to or following the meeting. Please include the words: PUBLIC QUESTION OCT20 in the subject line of your email.
Email : CLCAC@cityoffrederick.com
Additional meetings and public forums will be announced.
An agenda for the meeting above will be posted before the meeting. Please contact the chairman of the CLCAC at CLCAC@cityoffrederickmd.gov if you have an item to be added to the agenda at least 1 week prior to the next announced meeting.
Archival Video of CLCAC
View Past Meetings (Thru 2019)
About the Committee
The CLCAC is a joint committee of the City of Frederick and the Frederick County Government.
Notification & Alert Sign Up
To receive meeting announcements contact the CLCAC Chairman at CLCAC@cityoffrederickmd.gov
Sign up for Frederick County Emergency Alerts at Alert Frederick County
Join the Committee
Interested members of the community are encouraged to consider joining the CLCAC. Get information about commission vacancies
If you are interested in an appointment to a citizen board or commission, please complete the online or pdf application below.