- Meetings by request
- Richard J. Pastore, Chairman
Term: February 6, 2017 to February 5, 2020
- Richard L. Jones, Jr.
Term: August 18, 2017 to August 17, 2020
- Frederick W. Stumpf
Term: September 6, 2016 to September 5, 2019
- Aldermanic Liaison - Ben MacShane
- The Electrical Board shall advise the Mayor and Board of Aldermen and aid in the supervision and enforcement of any rule or regulation adopted pursuant to the authority of Chapter 317 of the Laws of Maryland 1976.
- Recommend to the Mayor and Board of Aldermen regulations for the conduct of the business of electrical work in the city and a standard quality of all materials and workmanship used in the construction, extension, alteration, or repair of electrical work and the manner of installation thereof
- Sit as a board of arbitration with respect to any disputes that may arise involving an interpretation of provisions of this chapter or the rules and regulations promulgated hereunder
- Provide information as deemed necessary by the Mayor and Board of Aldermen or by the Director of Permits and Code Management or his designate that aids in the betterment of the Department of Permits and Code Management relating to electrical work or applications
Join the Board
If you are interested in an appointment to a citizen board or commission, please complete the Commission Vacancy Application.