Bocce Courts Now Open!
The City of Frederick Recreation Department's four bocce courts are located in Room 1 of Baker Park. When not reserved, the courts are available on a first come bases. Players must limit play to 1.5 hours if other players are waiting. The reservations schedule and the bocce court rules/policies are shown below.
Bocce Court Reservations
Individuals or groups wishing to reserve courts must have an account. Sign in to an existing account (or create a new account) here. Once signed in, navigate to the reservation calendar and select an open time slot on the calendar to reserve. Once scheduled you will receive a permit confirming your reservation.
Bocce Court Reservation Fees
- City Residents: $10 per time slot, per court
- Non-City Residents: $20 per time slot, per court
- Time Slots Available: 6AM to Noon / Noon to 4PM / 4PM to 10PM
Bocce Court Rules & Policy
- The City of Frederick Parks and Recreation Department has priority use of all courts for its programs.
- Individuals or groups wishing to reserve courts for match play or tournaments should contact the City's Parks and Recreation Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Permit holders must have approved permits in their possession at all times while using the courts and must be able to produce the permit upon request.
- First come basis for play unless permitted activities are scheduled.
- Players must limit play to 1.5 hours if other players are waiting to play.
- Private instruction for pay is prohibited.
- Please observe bocce rules and court courtesy at all times.
- Authorized uses only - NO pets, roller skating, skateboarding, bicycles, or hockey allowed on courts at any time.