The City of Frederick is currently seeking individuals interested in serving in the position of “Multi-User Representative” on the Airport Commission.
CONTACT: Susan Harding, Public Information Officer, 301-600-1385
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Friday, April 25, 2014
Airport Commission looking for “Multi-User Representative”
Frederick, MD – The City of Frederick is currently seeking individuals interested in serving in the position of “Multi-User Representative” on the Airport Commission. The Frederick Municipal Airport Commission is requesting interested individuals submit a resume of qualifications and a letter of interest referencing the position of “Multi-User Representative” to Amber Grimes, Commission Coordinator, 101 N. Court Street, Frederick, Maryland 21701 or email@example.com by 4:00 p.m. on May 30, 2014. This position is one of seven voting seats on the Airport Commission Board, which meets on the fourth Thursday of each month. Regular attendance of the meetings is mandatory.
All candidates applying for the position should be aware of the following minimum qualifications:
• The Multi-User Representative shall be a person that uses the Frederick City Airport in a variety of ways, namely the services, facilities, and products offered by the Airport.
• The term for this position is from June 15, 2014 to June 14, 2018.
• Be a citizen of The City of Frederick or Frederick County.
• Be committed to attend regular monthly meetings.
• Be committed to attend special meetings from time to time.
• Be committed to comply and uphold Frederick Aviation Administration and Maryland Aviation Administration Regulations where applicable.
• Be committed to comply and uphold Frederick Municipal Airport Rules and Regulations and Minimum Operating Standards.
• Be committed to promote the Airport for the economic development and benefit of the Airport, The City of Frederick and Frederick County, Maryland.
• Have some knowledge and experience in Airport policy issues and aviation regulatory matters.
• Abide by policy and procedures established for the Airport Commission.
For more information, contact Amber Grimes at 301.600.1453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
-- 30 --