The Frederick Municipal Airport Commission is requesting interested individuals submit a resume of qualifications and a letter of interest for the position of “Citizen Representative”.
Airport Commission seeking “Citizen Representative”
Frederick, MD – May 1, 2015: The Frederick Municipal Airport Commission is requesting interested individuals submit a resume of qualifications and a letter of interest for the position of “Citizen Representative”.
This position is one of seven voting seats on the Airport Commission Board, which meets regularly. Regular attendance of the meetings is mandatory. All candidates applying for the position should be aware of the following minimum qualifications:
• The Citizen Representative shall be a person that has a demonstrated interest in the Airport and no pecuniary interest in the Airport or in any entity doing business with the Airport. This individual cannot be a pilot.
• The term for this position is four (4) years.
• Be a resident of Frederick County.
• Be committed to attend regular meetings.
• Be committed to attend special meetings from time to time.
• Be committed to comply and uphold Frederick Aviation Administration and Maryland Aviation Administration Regulations where applicable.
• Be committed to comply and uphold Frederick Municipal Airport Rules and Regulations and Minimum Operating Standards.
• Be committed to promote the Airport for the economic development and benefit of the Airport, The City of Frederick and Frederick County, Maryland.
• Have some knowledge and experience in Airport policy issues and aviation regulatory matters.
• Abide by policy and procedures established for the Airport Commission.
Persons who are interested in applying for this position should submit their resume and a letter of interest to Amber Grimes, Commission Coordinator, 101 N. Court Street, Frederick, Maryland 21701 or firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, May 15, 2015.