Clarifications to City Schedules Included.
City Government Offices Closed Friday, July 3, 2015
Clarifications to City Schedules Below
Frederick, MD – June 24, 2015: The City of Frederick Government Offices will be closed on Friday, July 3, 2015 in observance of the 4th of July holiday. Offices will reopen on Monday, July 6, 2015 and will have normal business hours.
There will be NO Trash Collection Service on Friday, July 3rd due to the holiday. This notice applies to residents that normally set out their trash out on Thursday evening for Friday morning collection. These residents are asked to put their trash out on Sunday evening, July 5th after 5:00 PM for collection on Monday morning, July 6th.
The Downtown Commercial District will have trash collection as scheduled. The Downtown Commercial District includes:
• Market Street from South Street to 7th Street
• Patrick Street from East Street to Bentz Street
There will also be NO Yard Waste Collection for NAC 4 on Friday, July 3rd. This will be collected on the next scheduled yard waste collection day for NAC 4 which is Friday, July 17th.
Other clarifications to the schedule:
• The Soup Kitchen will be open and serving a free evening meal from 5:30 to 6:30 PM on Friday, July 3rd.
• The Frederick Community Action Agency and the Foodbank will be closed on Friday, July 3rd and will reopen on Monday, July 6th.
• The William Talley Recreation Center will be closed on Saturday, July 4th and Sunday, July 5th and will reopen on Monday, July 6th
• All downtown parking meters are free on Saturday, July 4th. * Please note that Friday, July 3rd is a normal parking day. Parking meters and decks will be operational and standard rates will apply. The City Parking Office will also be open and is located in the Court Street Parking Deck, 2 South Court Street.
For additional information contact Susan Harding, Public Information Coordinator at 301-600-1385 or email@example.com