The City of Frederick’s facilities will be closed on Monday, September 7, 2020, to observe Labor Day, and some service schedules will change.
- No payment required is at City garages and meters on Monday, September 7, 2020.
Residential Trash Collection
- There will be no trash collection service on Monday, September 7, 2020. If you usually set out your household trash on Sunday evening for Monday collection, please set your trash out on Monday evening for Tuesday collection.
- All other trash routes remain as scheduled.
Residential Yard Waste Collection
- There will be no yard waste collection on Monday, September 7, 2020. Monday yard waste collection will resume a regular schedule on Monday, September 14, 2020.
Business District Trash Collection
- Commercial Downtown Business trash will be collected on the regular schedule.
- Commercial Business Recycling Service (not residential): Recycling will not be collected on Monday, September 7, 2020. It will return to the regular schedule on Wednesday, September 9, 2020.
- Residential Recycling: Refer to Frederick County Recycling holiday schedule at https://www.frederickcountymd.gov/1764/Recycling-Information