The City of Frederick’s office facilities will be closed on Monday, February 15, 2021 to observe Presidents Day. Some service schedules will change.
- No payment is required at City parking garages and meters on Monday, February 15, 2021.
Residential Trash Collection
- There will be no trash collection service on Monday, February 15, 2021.
- If you usually set out your household trash on Sunday evening for Monday collection, please set your trash our Monday evening for Tuesday collection.
- All other trash routes remain as scheduled.
Residential Yard Waste Collection
- There will be no yard waste collection on Monday, February 15, 2021. Yard waste collection will resume a regular schedule for those impacted the week of February 22, 2021.
Business District Trash Collection
- Commercial Downtown Business trash will be collected on the regular schedule.
- Commercial Business Recycling Service (not residential): Recycling will not be collected on Monday, February 15, 2021. It will return to the regular schedule on Wednesday, February 17, 2021.
- Residential Recycling: Refer to Frederick County Recycling holiday schedule at https://www.frederickcountymd.gov/1764/Recycling-Information.
- The William Talley Fitness Center will be open per the normal Monday schedule.