The Frederick Police Department's Tactical Investigations Unit have made an arrest of a Frederick man in possession of drugs and a handgun.
On March 20, 2023, officers with with Frederick Police Departments TIU conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle after observing a motor vehicle violation. During the interaction, officers identified the driver as Aaron-Patrick Vincent Williams, of Frederick. Officers developed probable cause to conduct a search of the vehicle and upon the search, officers located 14.3 grams of crack cocaine, 66 ½ counterfeit M30 pills, 48 grams of marijuana, 2 squares of LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide), a digital scale with cocaine residue, and a loaded Glock 42 handgun.
Williams was transported to the Frederick County Adult Detention Center for an appearance before the District Court Commissioner where he was held without bail. Williams has been charged with multiple drug and firearm related offenses.
Aaron-Patrick Vincent Williams
(4) Counts of Possession-Not Cannabis
(2) Counts of Possession with the Intent to Distribute
(1) Count of FIREARM/DRUG TRAF CRIME
(1) Count of CDS: DISTR ETC. W/FIREARM
(1) Count of FIREARM USE/FEL-VIOL CRIME
(1) Count of HANDGUN IN VEHICLE
(1) Count of HANDGUN ON PERSON
(1) Count of LOADED HANDGUN ON PERSON
(1) Count of LOADED HANDGUN IN VEHICLE
Incident Type: CDS & Firearm Arrest
Location: Fairview Avenue at Motter Avenue
Arresting Officer: Detective Nicholas Rippeon (TIU)
Author of release: Sgt. Reed Preece
PIO: Samantha Long firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-586-0462