The Department of Housing and Human Services (DHHS) Foodbank is requesting donations. The Foodbank recently expanded services and donations are needed to meet the growing need for services in our community.
The Foodbank accepts the following donations:
- Non-perishable foods: canned fruits, canned peas, canned meats, pasta, peanut butter, rice, tomato sauce, and snack items.
- Hygiene items: toothbrushes, toothpaste, razors, shampoo, and shaving cream.
- Baby food: baby cereal, baby food jars, and infant formula.
Donations can be dropped at 14 E. All Saints Street, Frederick, MD 21701. Donation bins are located on the loading dock. Please call 301-600-1506 if you need assistance. Monetary donations are accepted online, by mail, or in person. Every donation makes a difference.
- Online donation link https://city-of-frederick.square.site/shop/6 .
- Monetary donations can be dropped off or mailed to 100 S Market Street, Frederick, MD 21701.
The City of Frederick Foodbank serves approximately 600 to 700 households each month, providing a 3- to 5-day supply of food to families and individuals that are experiencing an economic crisis and cannot afford their groceries. Please consider donating and thank you for your support.
For more information, contact Michael Grogan at 301-600-1506 or by email at email@example.com.