How do I file a Consumer Complaint?
The Consumer Protection Division of the Maryland Attorney General’s Office provides mediation services to consumers to help resolve complaints against businesses and health insurance carriers. The nearest office is located at 44 North Potomac St., Ste. 104, Hagerstown, MD 21740 – 301-791-4780. This office can be reached locally every 2nd and 4th Thursday at 301-600-1071 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.mConsumer Protection Division

Show All Answers

1. Can the City Attorney provide legal advice or represent me?
2. How do I serve subpoenas or other legal documents on the City?
3. How do I obtain information on my pending court case?
4. How do I contact the Public Defender?
5. How do I contact the State’s Attorney?
6. How do I obtain help with a landlord/tenant issue?
7. How do I file a Consumer Complaint?